In celebration of Taymor’s 70th anniversary, the commemorative 1948 Collection represents Taymor’s long-standing history as a Canadian architectural hardware company. Inspired by traditional post-and-beam construction, the stacked design elements and notched detailing are reminiscent of a handcrafted log home, an iconic and historical part of Canada.
Photo via Country Living
Photo via Visit Victoria
1948 hand towel bar
Soft curves, elegant lines, and solid brass construction create smooth and precise details. Suitable for bathrooms of all sizes: from family bathrooms to powder rooms, complement this highly stylized collection with our 1948 lever for an expertly coordinated environment.
1948 Collection - round
1948 Collection - square
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom
- Available in a round or square version
- Concealed screw mount ensures a sleek contemporary installation
- Includes mounting hardware for easy setup
- Coordinates with our 1948 door lever
- Backplate depth matches the rose of our 1948 lever